The IAEA wants the people make believe, that the main effect of the atomic catastrophe is psychological. This is made in these steps:
– Make the people believe, that because of background radiation every additional radiation is natural, normal, not bad (known as the principle of “substantial equivalence”)
– Tell the people, that Fukushima is not as bad as Chernobyl, and, Chernobyl was a small accident (50 deaths acc. to WHO, 125,000 deaths acc. to Ukrainian health minisry 1993).
– Make the people believe, that any other statement is panic and unobjective (The IAEA uses the word “Radiophobia” for Chernobyl)
– The IAEA recognizes the disease in highly contaminated areas as not in connection with the contamination.
– Make sure that there are no independent measurements, only measurements by the atomic power plant operator, it is also important NOT to show radiation measurements during the TV weather forecasts.
– Make sure that there are no organized measurements at all, for each region, each plant, each city – especially not in the media. Or do reconstrucion on the basis of official data, which are often too low.
– Advise the officals with authentic language
– Advise the government to install a 30 km No Enter Zone – invented and used during the atomic weapon test in the U.S. – but 30 km is not enough for an atomic reactor accident.
– Refuse cancer studies like the german KiKK study as unscientific
– Raise radiation limits for different groups of people, so that different values can be measured but each is normal, and below the limt
– Fake research, use faked research: Dr. Rosen (Vice director of the IAEA in 1996) said in 1996 that represent cases of cancer that occur, are a very small part of the millions of cancer cases that will occur anyway. The estimate of Dr. Rosen is a factor of 10 or more too low. Dr. Rosen replaces the number of children cancer illnesses in the number of cancer illnesses in the elderly. (quote Prof. Michel Fernex, University of Basel, Switzerland)
If no result is to be found: False initially selected indicators are used for example, when looking for cancer, choose death rather than disease rates. Dying from cancer takes time, the study must be published before the death occurs. You can also choose the wrong Pathology, and search for diabetes rather than stress. In the end statistically significant differences are not found, so it is difficult to demonstrate phenomena that may be unusual. So it is concluded that there is no relationship between the event and the pathology which was investigated. This way you can advocate nuclear power plants. (quote Prof. Michel Fernex, University of Basel, Switzerland)
– The IAEA denies damage such as leukaemia, which is caused by Chernobyl, so they can continue to talk about “nuclear safety” to increase their own kind. (quote Dr. Katsumi Furitsu, Osaka Japan)
– The IAEA makes sure the WHO says what the IAEA calls valid - by the gag contract WHA 12-40 (SOURCE), so that the WHO takes the “medical ruder”, by saying: “The accident is not a big one, no harmful radiation.”
This is achieved by:
The main point of the contract between WHO and IAEO: No public information on health problems when could influence the development of nuclear industry.
This commitment to keep secrecy is however totally against the WHO statutes which state that the public be informed. Consequently, it seems that the world is being kept in the dark concerning risks from the nuclear industry or, so to say, protected from the truth. It will still be worse when it comes to information and protective measures regarding the expected waste from the nuclear industry, as was in the case after Chernobyl, because first of all the promoters of nuclear power plants will be financially protected (Prof. Dr. M. Fernex, France).
The IAEA is responsible for reactor safety, but plays the role of the WHO. The WHO advises the the regional health departments and doctors. They are obliged to accept the official position of the Health Ministry and to act accordingly.
Physicists decide – not Medics
1996 said the Belarusian President Lukashenko at a meeting of the IAEA:
“We encourage people to come back, we will open the shops again and enable people to return to their evacuated towns and villages.”
This is a crime. The tragedy is that people want to come back because they were never cleared up. (quote Dr. Jrui Pankratz, Minsk)
More about the strategy HOW TO END CHERNOBYL
The reports of the IAEA’s claim that there is only psychological stress as a cause of the diseases of children, the “Chernobyl / Fukushima Children” are neither investigated nor treated. The Ukrainian, Belarusian and Russian delegates refused to accept the figures of the IAEA. The IAEA, the nuclear industry is desperate to keep alive. (quote Nuala Ahern, European parliament member).
Read Full Post »