“According to its statutes, the IAEA (a UN agency which reports to the Security Council) is mandated to “to accelerate and enlarge the contribution of atomic energy to peace, health and prosperity throughout the world”. It is in fact a lobby, industrial and military, which should have no role to play in public health policymaking or research.” http://mondediplo.com/2008/04/14who
The real World War kills peaceful and in slow motion.
Not with big explosions. Or fire. Or bullets.
It kills with cancer, food, soil, air, genomic instability, atoms.
You can see it only in oncology wards or if you compare WHOLE Generations.
And if you look between the lines:
A) “Working together to prevent diseases caused by childhood malnutrition: WHO, UNICEF and IAEA consider joint technical cooperation activities”: http://www.iaea.org/technicalcooperation/Home/Highlights-Archive/Archive-2013/03152013-WHO-UNICEF.html
B) “IAEA and FAO work together”: http://www.fao.org/ag/magazine/0410sp.htm
300 year decay time Cesium 137 is used: http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1516-89132003000300001
this is how Cesium 137 kills:
This is from Mr. Bandazhevsky, soon in Japan talking about Cesium 137: http://aoitoribunko.blog91.fc2.com/blog-entry-96.html
WHO is no longer funded by UN, but by sponsors (biotech, genetic engineering, nuclear industry)
IAEA annual budget: 330 million €.
The IAEA ignores cancer, leukemia, diabetes, trisomy 21, all kinds of illness, all kinds of cancer in connection with radiation, especially low radiation.
The IAEA calls it “Radiophobia”.
The present and future victims are perceived as a disturbance to the atomic industry, to the japanese government, to the companies running atomic plants. They are going to end it.
Since the foundation of the IAEA their purpose is: To serve and protect the atomic industry in these five countries: USA, Russia, China, France, Britain.
They also monopolized public health during and after atomic accidents, by the gag contract WHA 12-40 between them and the WHO (1959). IAEA and WHO say: “Panic and fear of radiation is much worse than radiation itself“ The IAEA is undermining the right of expression and legal justice.
The IAEA wants the people make believe, that the main effect of the atomic catastrophe is psychological. This is made in these steps:
– Make the people believe, that because of background radiation every additional radiation is natural, normal, not bad (known as the principle of “substantial equivalence”)
– Tell the people, that Fukushima is not as bad as Chernobyl, and, Chernobyl was a small accident (50 deaths acc. to WHO, 125,000 deaths acc. to Ukrainian health minisry 1993).
– Make the people believe, that any other statement is panic and unobjective (The IAEA uses the word “Radiophobia” for Chernobyl)
– The IAEA recognizes the disease in highly contaminated areas as not in connection with the contamination.
– Make sure that there are no independent measurements, only measurements by the atomic power plant operator, it is also important NOT to show radiation measurements during the TV weather forecasts.
– Make sure that there are no organized measurements at all, for each region, each plant, each city – especially not in the media. Or do reconstrucion on the basis of official data, which are often too low.
– Advise the officals with authentic language.
– Fake research, use faked research: Dr. Rosen (Vice director of the IAEA in 1996) said in 1996 that represent cases of cancer that occur, are a very small part of the millions of cancer cases that will occur anyway. The estimate of Dr. Rosen is a factor of 10 or more too low. Dr. Rosen replaces the number of children cancer illnesses in the number of cancer illnesses in the elderly. (quote Prof. Michel Fernex, University of Basel, Switzerland)
If no result is to be found: False initially selected indicators are used for example, when looking for cancer, choose death rather than disease rates. Dying from cancer takes time, the study must be published before the death occurs. You can also choose the wrong Pathology, and search for diabetes rather than stress. In the end statistically significant differences are not found, so it is difficult to demonstrate phenomena that may be unusual. So it is concluded that there is no relationship between the event and the pathology which was investigated. This way you can advocate nuclear power plants. (quote Prof. Michel Fernex, University of Basel, Switzerland)
– The IAEA denies damage such as leukaemia, which is caused by Chernobyl, so they can continue to talk about “nuclear safety” to increase their own kind. (quote Dr. Katsumi Furitsu, Osaka Japan)
The main point of the contract between WHO and IAEO: No public information on health problems when could influence the development of nuclear industry.
The period of the symbols has to come to an end.
We must not confuse symbols with reality.
But we do, as we try to convince others.
The general view is that radiation causes cancer.
But somehow everyone thinks he or she is spared.
Bringing radiation and food in connection exists in no way in no thinking.
People accept cancer as a natural cause of death. “It is just us.”
Morals and ethics are missing in kindergartens, schools, universities and corporations, even in families.
I would say, start school projects “how to measure radionuclides in food, stuff, bodies” as a starting point. I ask back: Where are schools doing this? Nowhere to be seen.
The latest from Ukraine: Heart problems with no end, solution ONLY with foreighn help / doctors:
“it is recognized by the World Health Organization that the International Atomic Energy Agency has the primary responsibility for encouraging, assisting and coordinating research and development and practical application of atomic energy for peaceful uses throughout the world without prejudice to the right of the World Health Organization to concern itself with promoting, developing, assisting and coordinating international health work, including research, in all its aspects. ” https://tekknorg.wordpress.com/2012/05/27/margaret-chan-versus-world-health-organisation/